As a small business owner, you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. Alvarez Tax Service LLC take care of the books for you, so you can focus on running your business and generating profits.
Our in-house professional bookkeepers are QuickBooks certified and will provide accurate reporting of all transactions using the most efficient formats for your business.
- Save time and money
- Professional and expertise team
- Access to financial statements anytime and anywhere
- Rest assured that your finances are in order
- Use of special technology and resources to perform our service
- We offer fixed fees so you can budget effectively throughout the year
Services we offer
Sales Tax Preparation
Bookkeeping a critical factor when it comes to your business success. It requires maintaining correct and up to date data of your entire company’s financial activity.
What we do
A bookkeeper from our team will import your transactions via bank feeds, categorize income and expenses, and reconcile the linked accounts. Once the accounts have been reconciled, we will review the bookkeeping each month and provide you with reports and insight on your business financials.
Sales Tax Preparation
We can help you understand and manage your sales tax obligations and prepare sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner.
We perform the following work:
- Collecting sales report each period and determine your liability
- Return preparation and review
- The cash requirement is sent to you for approval
- Return submission, once you have approved it
- Payment remittance (electronic funds transfer)
- Sales tax return & payment receipt is provided
We assist you to keep tracking to who will receive 1099 form at the of the year. We have processes and software in place that allow us to do this efficiently.
- Tracking vendors that have been paid over $600 during the year
- We send you a report with vendors that need to provide W-9 form
- Generate and review vendors list at the end of the year
- Preparing the forms
- E-filing to the IRS
Our bookkeeping rates are reasonable and practical, making our services affordable for business owners in Orange County.
Contact us to find out how we can help you with your small business bookkeeping needs.