HIRE A PRO TO HELP YOU
While you can certainly do the day-to-day record keeping for your business, It’s highly encouraged you to entrust a professional for the final cut before sending over your information to the IRS.
This provides you with four key benefits:
- Ensures that your records are double checked by a numbers professional.
- Puts your mind at ease that you are running your business the way you should.
- Helps you in the long run by getting all the latest tax breaks, credits, and write-offs appropriate for your business. Tax laws are always changing, so it can be a lot to keep up with if you don’t hire a professional to help you.
- Makes you less susceptible to a tax audit. When the IRS views your tax returns and notes that it was filed by a professional, it will have a lesser chance of being flagged for an audit.
NOW THAT YOU KNOW JUST HOW SIMPLE IT CAN BE, HOW WILL THESE IDEAS HELP YOU IN YOUR BUSINESS?! LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND LET’S CHAT ABOUT IT!
#bookkeeping #accounting #finances #payroll #quickbooks #income #business #orangecountyca #santa ana #tustin #bookkeepingsantaana #bookkeepingoc
1. Research, Research.
Sure, the commercials tell you what a car is offered for. They don’t tell you what you should really pay. Bring these items to the dealership to get the most bang for your buck:
- Printouts on the true market value of the car from Kelley Blue Book, and Edmunds.com
- All the information from the dealer’s website on rates, incentives, rebates, and special finance deals.
- All the information from the competition’s website on rates, incentives, rebates, and special finance deals.
- Information on your trade in vehicles title, loan, value, etc (if you have one).
- Information on you such as your credit score, banking info, and anything else that can help you get the dealer to give you competitive financing.
2. Check Out the Car
You probably know which vehicle on the lot is your preferred, but have a back up or two. Do a walk around when brought to the vehicle. Check for damage, dings, dents, etc. Your salesperson may ask for a credit check before the test drive. Tell them you are pre-approved, as this just adds time and effort to your purchase time. You will be asked for your driver’s license. Don’t be afraid to ask questions on the features of the car before getting in.
3. Test Drive Wisely
Follow these tips to get the most out of your test drive:
- Insist on test driving the car for at least 15 minutes.
- Don’t let the salesperson distract you if you are listening to the car or otherwise focused.
- Take a route that allows you to speed up, brake, take tight corners, and even rough street ways.
- You can test the radio for a few moments. Turn it off when satisfied. The noise can be distracting.
- Test all the instruments to see if they work.
4. Negotiate Like a Boss
Sales people will often as you to “make the opening bid.” Don’t fall for that. Ask for their best price up front. They will show you a document that outlines all the details on the car. Use your handouts from previous research to compare. Be prepared to walk away should the salesperson not meet or beat the prices. You may love the price and the car. Don’t buy until you’ve shopped at least two more times. Be sure to use this dealer’s numbers when visiting the next.
5. It’s Not Over Until You Sign
You have shopped around. You’ve found a car you like. You’re ready to sign. Now it’s time to face off with the dealer’s finance office. This person will attempt to sell you all types of extras from warranties to paint protection. Feel free to say no to these. They will push for the extended warranty, to which you should let them know you don’t intend to keep the car that long – even if you do. It is essential you ensure the numbers in the sales contract match the agreed-upon price you agreed to earlier. Get any needed repairs, upgrades, detailing, etc in writing before signing.
Congratulations: you are now ready for your new car! Come by and show us your new car.
Entrepreneurs, Here are Business Tips You Should Know
1. Always ensure that you have enough money in the bank.
2. Get rid of bad employees before they do more damage.
3. Troubleshoot your own managerial style.
4. Take care of your star employees.
As an entrepreneur, its highly important for you to know the ins and outs of your business. The more concepts and strategies you are able to apply to your brand, the higher your chances for success will be.
#businesstips #bookkeepingtips #bookkeepingsantaana #bookkeepingorangecounty
Alvarez Tax Service LLC provides professional, and hassle-free accounting solutions. Whether you have a complex corporate and payroll structure, or need simple bookkeeping services (or anything in-between) we are ready to work for you!
For more information, call us at (714)400-9201 or visit our website at: www.AlvarezTaxInc.com
Make it a point to be in contact with your accountant regularly, not just at the end of the year. Doing so will make sure that any bookkeeping issue will be caught in time and will be easier to work out. Even though accounting software can enable practically anyone to monitor their business financials, having a good accountant as an advisor is valuable as they are able to give you sound opinions beyond setting up an accounting system. Your accountant should be able to help you with setting up your business from the start – creating an effective business structure, obtaining necessary permits and licenses (if required), setting up payroll, and even filing taxes.