NetClient Portal: ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE!
Services Online – 24/7
We now offer the following online capabilities:
File Exchange: You now can share working files and exchange information with us safely and conveniently via the web, including the upload of multiple files at once with no file size limitation and using secure 256-bit encryption to protect your data.
Document Presentation: You now have 24/7 access to electronic copies of your business and personal financial documents via your NetClient CS online portal.
Historical Tax Return Storage: We offer you a private and secure portal to access an electronic copy of your completed tax returns using Document Presentation.
How to Begin Using NetClient CS
- Provide your preferred email address to us as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org , by phone (714)400-9201, or when visiting our office.
- You will then receive an email from us thru NetClient, directing you to follow the provided link and set up a login ID (we recommend you use your email address) and a password.
- Visit our website www.alvareztaxinc.com, and click “Client Portal”. The login page will provide a place to insert your login ID and password. If you forget your password, click on “Forgot Password” and you will have an opportunity to reset it; we will not have access to your password, only you will know that information. If you forget your login ID, please email us and we will provide that to you.
- Once you are logged in, your portal home page will open. To the left you will note two sections: “File Exchange” and “Document Presentation” which is a list of folders containing documents.
- “File Exchange” is a series of folders for us and you to send each other documents (e.g., letters from the IRS), data files (e.g., QuickBooks backup files), spreadsheets (e.g., Excel files), or just about anything that is capable of being uploaded by you (e.g., prior year tax returns for new clients).
- To use File Exchange to send us a file, simply click on any of the provided folders, look for “upload”, click on it and a box will open up. Click “add files”, then browse to the place on your computer that contains the file you are sending (e.g., your desktop), and click “Start upload”. Within seconds we are notified of a file waiting for us in the portal.
- When we send you a file thru File Exchange, you will also be immediately notified at your registered email address. If you have installed the NetClient CS app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android, you will also immediately be notified on your device. Unlike email, there is no file size limitation to what we can send to each other. Periodically we delete files on File Exchange, but only following a reasonable length of time.
- Document Presentation is intended for us to send you pdf copies of tax returns, financial statements, forms 1099 & 1096, sales tax return and other reports that we intend to leave for you in your portal so that when the occasion rises where you need copies of tax returns, for example, all you need to do is download the documents. The documents will be clearly labeled so that you can readily identify what is residing in your portal. We no longer use email to send personal financial or tax data to you.
If you have any questions concerning these innovations, please contact us immediately, and we will be happy to assist you.
Announcing the NetClient CS Mobile App
Available as a free download to Apple® or Android devices, the NetClient CS mobile app offers you on the go access to the services and content we have made available. You can now access and view tax returns, financial statements, and other documents pushed to NetClient CS by Alvarez Tax Service LLC. This convenient app is a mobile extension of NetClient CS client portal services making it even easier for you to connect with us and do business anywhere, anytime.